Enerjak instantly killing General Kage.
|Power/Ability to:||cause death either instantly or after a certain amount of time.|
- Death Incentive
- Death Touch
- Death Killing
- Instant Death
- Instant Killing
- Death Encouragement
- Death Encouraging
User(s) of this power can kill almost anyone or anything they got in contact with either from varies amounts of ways either Instantly killing,Slow killing,Period over time and or from Short or long range and possibility anywhere if the level of the power is high enough.
- Age Manipulation
- Blood Manipulation
- Bone Manipulation
- Death Sense
- Suicide Inducement
- Disease Inducement
- Death Sex: Death by sex.
- Basic Tier: Users has Limitations enabling the person to die in a certain way.
- Low Tier: Users can kill them in a short limit.
- Mid Tier: Users can manipulate fate/life forces to cause death.
- High Tier: Users can instantly cause Death by mere touch.
- Extreme High Tier: Users can instantly cause death by a mere gestures.
- Users of this power cant kill beings with Absolute Immortality.
- Users can't kill a Nigh-Omnipotent being without their consent/permission.
- Users can't kill Omnipotent Beings.
- Mistress Death (Marvel Comics)
- Death (DC Comics)
- Enerjak (Archie Sonic Comics)
- Death (Mythology)
- Thanatos (Mythology)
- Thanatos (God is Dead)
- Children of Thanatos (God Is Dead)
- Death (Supernatural)
- Hagoromo Otsutsuki: Human Path (Naruto)
- Madara Uchiha: Human Path (Naruto)
- Nagato: Human Path (Naruto)
- Obito Uchiha: Human Path (Naruto)
- Sasuke Uchiha: Human Path (Naruto)
- Saint of Killers (Vertigo Comics)
- Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord)
- Death (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Thanatos (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Infinity Gauntlet
- Death Note
- Deaths Scythe (Supernatural)
- Chaos Emeralds (Archie Sonic Comics)
- Chaos Emeralds