|Creator:||Nemesis (Marvel Comics)|
|Destructive Capacity:||Universe Level|
- The Infinity Gauntlet in terms of Marvel Laws can't and wouldn't work outside the Universe it came from (Example: Infinity Gauntlet from the Earth-616 CANT work in the Earth-99999). The Infinity Gauntlet is universe in power but it isn't powerful enough to destroy the space time continuum by itself or anything on a Multiversal level and is also incapable of being used to destroy itself unlike the entity Nemesis. It only has Universal power itself and nothing far as multiverse or multi-universe.
- Beyonder can disable it.
- The Living Tribunal can disable it.
- The-One-Above-All can disable it.
- The Mad Celestials together managed to overcome Infinity Gauntlet users.
- User needs the full mental capacity to wield such "Infinite" Power.
Powers and Abilities
- Time Gem: Universal control over all aspects of time itself this includes time travel, stopping time, slowing down or speeding up flow of time and to accelerate or slow down aging.
- Space Gem: Universal manipulation of space, allowing for teleportation, dimension manipulation, the creation of wormholes and or and much more with space.
- Soul Gem: Universal manipulation of souls both alive and or dead also has shown to be able to evolve or devolve a beings physical self as well as their mental capacities.
- Reality Gem: Universal reality warping that will cause wielders the power to change the fabric of reality with their mere will and imagination whatever they imagine turns into reality.
- Power Gem: Universal control of all power and energy that ever has ever existed, and can dramatically boost the gems power and can boost the control but also grants the user unlimited Strength and stamina which allows the user to duplicate practically any physical superhuman. It can also be used as an unlimited power supply for any machine.
- Mind Gem: Users taps into the universal consciousness, allowing for unlimited manipulation of psionic powers including telepathy and telekinesis.
(All 6 Gems basically makes the user Nigh-Omnipotent.)