|Reality Warping Immunity|
Superboy Prime is immune to reality warping powers.
|Power/Ability to:||be immune to reality warping.|
- Reality Immunity
- Reality Bending Immunity
- Reality Immutability
- Reality Anchoring
- Anti-Reality Warping
- Reality Resistance
- Reality Warping Resistance
- Reality Non-susceptibility
- Reality Warping Protection
Users are basically immune to and from reality warping powers but the level of immunity is very variable.
- Basic Tier: Users are immune to planet level or multi-planet reality warping powers.
- Low Tier: Users are immune to solar system or multi-solar system reality warping powers.
- Mid Tier: Users are immune to galaxy or multi-galaxy reality warping powers.
- High Tier: Users are immune to universe or multi-universe reality warping powers.
- Extreme High Tier: Users are immune to multiverse reality warping powers.
Note: Anything above Multiverse can affect the users so beings like Mr.Mxy can affect such beings or worst those with Limitless Reality Warping powers like Beyonder (Cosmic Cube).
- Users who use this power against their opponent(s) that dies when the power is depowered the victim can't be revived by a reality warper unless they have above the level given.
- Users aren't immune to death.
- Users aren't immune to injury.
- Users are still vulnerable to physical attacks.
- Superboy-Prime (DC Comics)
- Z (Tenchi Muyo!)
- Tenchi Masaki (Tenchi Muyo!)
- Thanos (Marvel Comics)
- Psylocke (Marvel Comics)
- Valeria von Doom (Earth-99315) (Marvel Comics)
- Meggan Puceanu (Marvel Comics)
- Layla Miller (Marvel Comics)
- Blindfold (Marvel Comics)
- X-Man (Earth-295) (Marvel Comics)