Debating in the dictionary:
- "Argue about (a subject) especially in a formal manner."
- "Considering a possible course of action in one's mind before reaching a decision."
Our definition in a Debate specially in a Death Battle is
- "Facts Vs False"
- "Feats Vs Hype"
- "Factual Information Vs Opinion"
- "Truth Vs Lie"
In a debate the feats speak louder than a users post because in a fictional debate against character vs character the only winner is the one with the superior performance in feats and sources.
- "A exchange of diverging or opponent views,typically a heated or angry one."
- "A reason or set of reasons given with the aim persuading others that an action or ideas is right or wrong."
- Do not insult others over comments its just a debate.
- Do not fan boy over a series or characters.
- Opinions aren't facts.
- Claims without facts/feats aren't 100% truth.
- Speculations aren't 100% True.
- Assumptions aren't 100% True.
- Calculations aren't facts just mathematical equations by fans.
- Proof to your claims is 100% Necessary.
- Lying about feats is a hint of fanboying.
- Official websites/handbooks/databooks are 1st hand sources.
- Wikia/Wikipedia are 2nd hand sources
- Forums are 3rd hand sources and aren't 100%
- Raging over a debate you lost is immature and childish.
- Immaturity/Trolling is a sign of you losing.
- Breaking rules in a debate is a method of losing.
- Forfeiting when challenge and then not providing information to your claims is a sign of a bad debater.
- Purposely making Bait Threads and Spite Threads is a sign of your losing streak.
- Derailing threads aren't fun or funny its a sign of someone trying to get out of a debate they cant win.
- Making excuses are as pointless as making a featless claim.
- Making a explanation of how your character wins is a sign of biased opinion.
If you take Online Debating seriously a example is calling others Retarded,Autistic,Having a fetish and other ignorant and immature statements is a sign of you being Salty because you don't......
- Know the He/She.
- Know what He/She is capable of.
- Know what He/She been through
So a word of advice from a long time debater dont be like most inappropriate sites with users who can't handle a losing battle it a losing streak be the opposite and Report and Block them. They aren't worth your time nor your words if He/She insults you OVER A FICTIONAL DEBATE they have a mental issues they need to figure out either by stepping away from the keyboard or doing some hobbies so don't take a ScrewAttacks "Superman Vs Goku" to heart when the superior fighter wins its just how a death battle works not a bunch of Adults or Teens name calling over a simple and single comment.