Whis is able to reverse earths destruction but lasts 3 minutes.
|Power/Ability to:||manipulate time.|
- Time Warping
- Time Travel
- Time Changing
Users can affect time itself either the user is born with it or is either learned or earned it some how and can sometimes affect time with objects and or certain amount of requirements.
- Time Travel
- Acceleration Aging
- Decreased Aging
- Time Stopping
- Time Acceleration
- Time Deacceleration
- Time Destruction
- Common Tier: Users can affect time for a short time (seconds or minutes.)
- Basic Tier: Users can affect time for a few hours.
- Low Tier: Users can affect time on a planet or multi-planet scale.
- Mid Tier: Users can affect time on a solar system or Galactic scale.
- High Tier: Users can affect time on a universe or multi-universe scale.
- Extreme High Tier: Users can affect time on a multiverse or above scale.
- Users traveling through time could cause timeline distortions which could leave a timeline erased,destroyed, and or altered by their actions in the past.
- Users can not always exist outside the Temporal Axis.
- Eternity (Marvel Comics)
- Infinity (Marvel Comics)
- The Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics)
- Alien X (Ben 10)
- Whis (Dragon Ball)
- Chronos (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Dragon God (Project A-ko)
- Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Mistress Death (Marvel Comics)
- Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary)
- Galacta (Marvel Comics)
- Cosmic Cube Beyonder (Marvel Comics)
- Beyonder (Earth-691) (Marvel Comics)
- Beyonder (Earth-1298) (Marvel Comics)