The action of trolling is to deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off and or trick people, usually via online forums, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks,Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling, it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either it pisses people off, but it's lame to the utter max degree. The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either one of A,B, and or C below.
- A.) Truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous.
- B.) Give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
- C.) Having someone getting over the limit emotionally stressed that they can't handle the situation.
Signs Of A Troll
- Being an Internet Tough Guy. (Ex: I have a gun statements.)
- Making a crude remark, before quickly logging off before you can retort.
- Bad grammar (Intentional/Unintentional purpose.)
- Attempts at being a grammar nazi (When people correct you where you couldn't spell.)
- Personal attacks (Calling you a retard, idiot, etc without proper reason).
- Attention Whores
- Making actual FALSE assumption's
- Always trying to make a argument they know they can't win.
- Posting irrelevant memes.
Successful At Trolling
- Victim tries to play it off as if they wasn't trolled.
- Victim tries to reverse the roles soon after they realized they was trolled.
- Victim turns into the troll and thinks they haven't.
How to Avoid
- Just dont feed them with negativity.